See Below for Our Job Listings
At Governors America Corp. (GAC), we’re dedicated to a single goal - becoming the leader in the engine control marketplace. Our innovative engine control products are the results of a focused
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts and more.
If you are interested one of these positions and meet the requirements, please email your resume, as a Word attachment. It is the continuing policy of GAC to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, military status, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran as defined and required by federal and state laws and regulations. Equal employment opportunity applies to all personnel actions such as recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, training, transfers, terminations, and opportunities for training.
Reasonable accommodations are available to all qualified disabled employees, and practical modifications in
List of Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Generous Company Match
- Paid PTO —allows our employees to choose how to they want to use their time.
- Extended Illness Bank
- 10 Paid Holidays during the year.
- Section 125 Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Voluntary Supplemental Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Whole Life, Cancer and Accident Insurance
To Apply, Please Contact:
Governors America Corp.
720 Silver Street
Agawam, MA 01001