APPLICATION OF THE MONTH:
CATERPILLAR 3408, 18L, V8 ENGINE DESIGNED FOR COMPRESSION / IRRIGATION / POWER GENERATION
● ICM200-8 IGNITION SYSTEM
● ESD5330 GOVERNOR
● ACB2001 ACTUATOR
GAC ICM200 SERIES IGNITION SYSTEM CAN EASILY DRIVE AN EIGHT CYLINDER ENGINE.
HOW DO I TROUBLESHOOT A SPEED SENSOR?
WHEN YOU ARE TROUBLESHOOTING YOUR SPEED SENSOR, THERE
ARE SEVERAL THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO LOOK AT.
1. Ensure these wires are not next to spark plug wires or cables carrying inductive loads, AC currents or high fequency noise.
2. Always use a two core shielded cable. Ground the shield at one end only.
3. Be sure the tip of the sensor is free of metal chips or fillings.
4. Adjust gap for 1.0 Vac minimum at cranking, typically ≈ 0.020" (0.5mm)
5. With the pickup connected to all control equipment and while cranking the
engine, ensure the signal output is at least 1.0 VAC
GAC NEEDS A DISTRIBUTOR IN POLAND!
BECOME A PART OF GAC'S INTERNATIONAL NETWORK!
GAC WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, OCTOBER 10TH
FOR COLUMBUS DAY!
WE WILL REOPEN TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11TH