EEG7000 - DIGITAL GOVERNOR
GAC’s EEG7000 digital governor is designed to regulate engine speed on diesel and gaseous fueled engines. When paired with a GAC actuator the EEG is a significant upgrade for any mechanical governor system that needs flexibility, precision or accurate speed control. The EEG is designed for industrial engine applications from generator sets, mechanical drives, pumps, compressors
- Mini-ECU, J1939 TSC1 Control Capable with Diagnostic Messages (DM).
- Isochronous, Variable, or Customizable Droop Governing.
- 3 Fixed Speeds or Variable Speed with Direct 0-5V, 5kΩ, or 4-20mA Input.
- Built-in USB Port for Easy Configuration with Free Software.
- Black-Smoke Reduction, Speed Ramp Control, Load Sharing / Synchronizing Option, and Cummins EFC Capable.
- Built-in Speed Switch Output for Crank or Overspeed.
- Engine Hour Meter and Service Timer.
- Fully Sealed, IP-67.