GC1000 DUAL FUEL CONTROLLER
- Specifically designed to support the simultaneous combustion of 2 fuels. Working with an existing diesel system, gaseous fuel is introduced. As load increases, gaseous fuel is increased into the system, supporting load with gaseous fuel to maintain the desired speed / load regulation.
- Automatically controls the ratio of diesel to gaseous fuel.
- Continuously monitors critical engine parameters and seamlessly transitions from dual-fuel to diesel only as speed and load require.
- Requires no modifications to the core engine or factory fuel management system.
- Supports a dual-fuel engine that can operate on 100 percent diesel fuel or a mixture of diesel and gas fuel, with an optimal mixture of 30% diesel and 70% natural gas.
- Delivers the same power, torque, and transient response as the single fuel diesel engine.